[Exim] mailgraph problem

Author: Balzi Andrea
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] mailgraph problem
Hi,

I've found mailgraph tool accidentally, there is a version that work with
exim.
I've a debian woody 3.0r2 and have installed the tool from the .deb .
I've changes into /etc/default/mailgraph where i put my logs and after I've
execute "/etc/init.d/mailgraph start". I've wait some minute have gone to
see if it had generated some diagram.
Mine browser it showed an image of error in place of the diagrams.
I have tried to watch in the documentation in /usr/share/doc/mailgraph but I
have not found null that it helped to understand me like resolving the
problem.
In to my server I'm using exim-4.30 with exiscan-acl patch.
Someone use this tool and can help me to understand whereis the problem?

Andrea Balzi

Il primo agosto u.s ha preso ufficialmente avvio Arthis S.p.A. (Accenture e
Rinascente Together In Services) a seguito del trasferimento da parte di
Rinascente S.p.A. del già operante Centro Servizi interno. Arthis S.p.A. si
sostituisce al precedentemente operante Centro Servizi nell'erogazione di
tutte quelle attività prima a quest'ultimo afferenti.