Re: [Exim] All mail being rejected all of a sudden. . .

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Blazing Media
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] All mail being rejected all of a sudden. . .
Yes, You are correct, that domain was not in my MySQL database, but I don't'
think that is the main problem. If you look lower (message 1622), that
message should be received. I know the sender, and the address is the one
I've been using for years. Nothing has changed (it's not new either).

Also, in the Panic log, i'mm getting this error:
2004-02-08 11:36:22 HSS3OL-0001NV-OY unable to set gid=100 or uid=100
(euid=88): local delivery to bjclark <bjclark@???>
transport=mysql_delivery
2004-02-08 11:36:22 HSS3OL-0001NV-OY failed to read delivery status for
bjclark@??? from delivery subprocess
2004-02-08 11:36:22 HSS3OL-0001NV-OY appendfile transport process returned
non-zero status 0x0100: exit code 1

This is new and only started showing up 3 days ago when the mail stopped.

Any ideas there?
Thanks for the help so far!

>From: "Kevin Reed" <listaccount@???>
>To: exim-users@???
>CC: blazingmedia@???
>Subject: Re: [Exim] All mail being rejected all of a sudden. . .
>Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:05:13 -0700 (MST)
>
>Blazing Media said:
> > Hello,
> > I do not believe I have changed any part of my exim config log, however,
> > starting 3 days ago, the server seems to be rejecting all mail.
> > I have put exim into debug mode and posted that log at:
> > http://www.robotdeathsquad.com/eximlog.txt
> >
> > I am also getting the following error in the reject log.
> > temporarily rejected RCPT <address>: lowest numbered MX record points to
> > local host
>
>I don't use Mysql for my mail servers but I think your problem is that the
>domain you are accepting for is not known to you as a valid local domain
>you should be accepting.
>
>1429 internal_search_find: file="NULL"
> 1429 type=mysql key="SELECT domain FROM domains WHERE type="local" and
>domain="mesatheater.com" "
> 1429 database lookup required for SELECT domain FROM domains WHERE
>type="local" and domain="mesatheater.com"
> 1429 MYSQL query: SELECT domain FROM domains WHERE type="local" and
>domain="mesatheater.com"
> 1429 MYSQL using cached connection for localhost/email/email
> 1429 MYSQL: no data found
> 1429 lookup failed
>
>The above appears to say it didn't find the mesatheather.com in your local
>list.
>
> 1429 mesatheater.com in ""? no (end of list)
> 1429 mesatheater.com in "! +local_domains"? yes (end of list)
>
>Which means that mesatheater.com matches NOT being a local_domain.
>
> 1429 calling dnslookup router
>
>Which then calls dnslookup to get where it should be sent to hence... the
>error, Lowest MX points to Local Host yet you didn't see it as local.
>
>I would guess you need to check your mysql stuff.
>
>--
>Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.
>Unoffical Exim MTA Info Forums - http://exim.got-there.com/forums

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx