[Exim] All mail being rejected all of a sudden. . .

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Blazing Media
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] All mail being rejected all of a sudden. . .
Hello,
I do not believe I have changed any part of my exim config log, however,
starting 3 days ago, the server seems to be rejecting all mail.
I have put exim into debug mode and posted that log at:
http://www.robotdeathsquad.com/eximlog.txt

I am also getting the following error in the reject log.
temporarily rejected RCPT <address>: lowest numbered MX record points to
local host

Anyone have any ideas what would be causing this?
Thanks,
BJ Clark

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/