Re: [Exim] Help ! problem with ACLs

Góra strony
Autor: Phill Harvey-Smith
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Help ! problem with ACLs
Jim Archer wrote:
> I am very new at this, but I'll take a shot at it...
>
>> I am trying to use something like this :-
>>
>>         warn    message         = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
>>                     spam             = nobody:true
>>                     condition       = "${if
>> def:header_x-spam-score:{$h_x-spam-score:}{$h_from:}}"

> I think you want the condition to check for the presence of the header
> and then return true or false, like this:
>
>     warn message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
>       spam = nobody:true
>       condition = "${if def:header_X-Spam-Score:{0}{1}}"

> This condition checks for the presence of the header and, if it is
> present returns false, or 0, so that the condition does not run. If the
> header is not present then true, or 1, is returned so the condition is run.

Yeah that makes sense, well more sense than the documentation on the
exim site did to a novice :)

> Also, note that I changed the capitalization in the if statement to
> match the actual header you put in.

Ah so it is case sensitiove as well, again this is not mentioned.

> Some people like to put a simple SPAM flag header in, in addition to the
> score, like this:
>
>     # Add this header only to messages judged to be SPAM
>     warn message = X-Spam-Flag: YES
>       spam = nobody

Yeah I do that too :) I also have to modify the Subject: as some MUAs
cannot search for custom headers, most significantly for us Groupwise :(
Though I do the Subject: modification in the system filter, so that I
can replace it rather than add another !

Thanks.

Phill.