Re: [Exim] Exim truncating attachments?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark Morley
Para: Alberto Tablado, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim truncating attachments?
> First check = is the other MTA treating correctly dots??
>
> What is the MIME type of the attachment? And its content_*_encoding?

The other MTA appears to when sending to them. The messages
in question generally have a text/plain part followed by an
audio attachment (wav file). The message gets truncated at
the end of the text/plain part and before the next boundary
marker so I can't tell what the mime headers for that part
are.

As far as we can tell, the client only experiences this when
getting mail from motorola.com, in case that rings any bells
for anyone.

Mark