[Exim] exim+exiscan+uucp+acl_not_smtp

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Frank Elsner
Para: EXIM Users
Asunto: [Exim] exim+exiscan+uucp+acl_not_smtp
Hi, running exim-4.30 patched with exiscan-acl-4.30-15
        and clamd from clamav-0.65 I've encountered a problem.

Messages come in from the responsible MX using uucp which works well.

I decided to test the messages for malware using the running clamd since the MX
host doesn't any malware checks.

Modified the configuration file but got "cannot test demime in non-SMTP ACL"
                                    and "cannot test malware in non-SMTP ACL"

Why this ?

Why are "demime" and "mailware" not available in the "acl_not_smtp" ?
I think, in both situations the message is completly available for these tests.
What's the difference between "acl_smtp_data=" and "acl_not_smtp=" with
                                              "demime" and "mailware" ?

How to solve my problem ? "uucp" is a must.

Frank Elsner  /                         c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin   |
 ____________/                               ZRZ, Sekr. E-N 50                |

|                                            Einsteinufer 17                  |
| Phone: +49 30 314 23897                    D-10587 Berlin                   |
| eMail: Elsner@???             Germany    ______________________|