Re: [Exim] Ignoring bounce messages to alias - How?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim users list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Ignoring bounce messages to alias - How?
On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 02:56:29PM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> The appropriate answer to that is to use SMA. I'd love comments on my
> message to the list yesterday on the subject.

I liked it a lot. I've used your trick to exempt from some of the delays
that users may otherwise experience. I've also exempted several of the
warnings that are otherwise triggered based on the same clevernesses.

MBM