Re: [Exim] How to distinguish between one and multiple recip…

Author: Oliver Egginger
To: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] How to distinguish between one and multiple recipients within an ACL statement?
Hello Andreas,

thanks to your suggestion the penny has dropped. I can't get the final
receiver count within the RCPT ACL. This ACL gets called for each rcpt
address. I'm supposed to know that but now I become aware of it. It's
now quite plain to me. I did the following:

1. I let the RCPT ACL statement unchanged. Once again:

accept  recipients = +no_checks_addresses
    set acl_m1 = accepted

2. I add the following statement to the DATA ACL:

accept condition = ${if  and { {eq {$acl_m1}{accepted}}    \
                               {eq {$recipients_count}{1}} \
                             }   {yes} {no}                \
                    }

This combination effected what we want. It's a breeze (now).

regards
oliver