[Exim] Rewrite configuration problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: tom.frost
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Rewrite configuration problem

I am a bit of newbie to EXIM but me and my book have so far been quite
successful at getting it to work, however I am now stuck and don't know
enough about the regular expressions in EXIM to get past it. The following
is a excerpt from our v4 configure file that i have just rewritten from v3.
This rewrite config section lists various rewrites we need to do that no
longer work in v4 even though they did in v3.

The following error is generated in the panic and main log:

2004-02-05 09:40:48 1Aog08-00015a-00 failed to expand
"^((?i)postmaster)$@*" while checking a list: $ not followed by letter,
digit, or {

From the following configure file...

#                      REWRITE CONFIGURATION                         #

begin rewrite

#================ Generic Rewrites ================#

# Re-write domain, force to be lower case as per RFC1035
*@*                             $1@${lc:$2}                     Eh

# Re-write mails to mixed case postmaster as per RFC822
# ie. PoStMaStEr will be re-written as postmaster
^(?i)postmaster$@*            $(lc:$1)@$2                     Tbct

#================ General Mass Rewrites ================#

We actually receive the same error for two other lines below this bit of
the configure file but if i can solve this one i can hopefully solve the
others too. I do understand the error but i cannot resolve it, as far as i
can see the syntax is correct and i have tried multiple variations on it
using brackets.

Please help any suggestions are welcome.

Tom Frost

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It may not represent the views of Scottish and Southern
Energy plc.
It is intended solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any unauthorised recipient should advise the sender immediately of
the error in transmission.

Scottish Hydro-Electric, Southern Electric, SWALEC and S+S
are trading names of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group.