[Exim] WinPmail crash report

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gururajan Ramachandran
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] WinPmail crash report
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

WinPMail version: V4.12a (Win32), Jun 19 2003

I get the exim-users posts as digests. I open the digest and then I go to the
attachment window and double click on "E-mail digest". This causes the
digest to be displayed as a series of individual emails.

I wanted to keep only two of the emails in the digest. I wondered if WinPmail
was
so skilled as to allow me to designate individual emails within digests as "read"...
I attempted to set a portion of the emails within the digest as "read" by
marking a group of emails and then brought up the pop up menu via the right
mouse button.
When I selected "Mark as read", WinPmail crashed.

Guru