RE: [Exim] maildirsize not recalculating

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Eli
CC: 'Mike Sturdee', exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] maildirsize not recalculating
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Eli wrote:

> Yup. I believe I brought this up a little while back. It appears that once
> the maildirsize file is set (using the initial quota value at that time),
> the value in the file always overrides the value specified in Exims config
> file.

There were several messages about this, and I have a work list item to
look at them all; if I recall correctly, there was some view that the
value in the file should just be a "cache" according to some
specification. If this turns out to be the case, I will change the code.

For the List's information: I am just starting to pick up on all the
items that have accumulated while I have been away. It take some time to
get through all of them...