Re: [Exim] How to distinguish between one and multiple recip…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Oliver Egginger
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] How to distinguish between one and multiple recipients within an ACL statement?
Many thanks for all the answers. I become acquainted with some very
interesting aspects, but this aspects are a different matter. I try to
make my point clear as daylight:
We _don't_ want to distinguish between different recipients. The
question was: How can I distinguish between messages with single and
multiple recipients within an ACL statement? Not more. For all messages
with multiple recipients we want to enforce the tests (in any case). For
messages with a single recipient we want to lookup a "don't test this
adresses" list (aka no_checks_addresses). At the moment we got:

accept  recipients = +no_checks_addresses
    set acl_m1 = accepted

But we need something like this:

accept condition = ${if and { {eq {$recipients_count}{1}} \
                              {RECIPIENT_IS_IN_LIST} \
                            }   {yes}{no}}
       set acl_m1 = accepted

Whereby the Macro RECIPIENT_IS_IN_LIST should do a lookup in
"no_checks_addresses" on the basis of $recipients, for example. But this
isn't possible, cause $recipients is only recognized in system filter
files.

Could you suggest a possibility do define such an ACL statement with
Exim? Every hint would be very welcome.

regards
oliver