Re: [Exim] Checking if a domain is in a named domain list?

Author: Jim Archer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Checking if a domain is in a named domain list?
Eek! Never mind, I figured it out. The problem was a renegade ! that
caused it to do the oppisit of what I was expecting. That's what I get for
doing this at 4:00AM :-(

If anyone is interested, the way to do it is:

warn message = X-My-Local: YES
domains = +local_domains

Sorry for chewing your bandwidth.

--On Friday, February 06, 2004 3:46 AM -0500 Jim Archer <jim@???>