Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Brian Dessent
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4
Jim Archer wrote:

> This system is going into a large ISP and will service many companies,
> dial-up users and domain names. This allows them to send SPAM and viruses
> to each other. I wonder if there is a way to prevent that? Does anyone
> have any suggestions?

Well, the order that you do things in the ACL is completely up to you.
You could start with a demime to check for executable attachments, then
a clamav that rejects malware. Then if it's from an authenticated
source, pass/allow it and stop there, otherwise scan for spam. Or,
always scan but reject only if it's a very high score (such as >=
20.0). Frankly if your users are spamming through your SMTP relay,
you've got other things to worry about than tagging it.

Brian