Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4

Góra strony
Autor: Jim Archer
Dla: Richard Lithvall, exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4
It also occurred to me that exiscan-acl and using transport and pipe are
not mutually exclusive. I don't plan to deploy this, but I was able to get
exiscan-acl to reject messages with more than 10 points. For mail not
rejected, I just used a transport to put it through SA again, and this did
the report_safe behavior.

--On Thursday, February 05, 2004 1:39 AM +0100 Richard Lithvall