Re: [Exim] verify sender and smarthosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alberto Tablado
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] verify sender and smarthosts
El mié, 04-02-2004 a las 20:38, Dan Shoop escribió:
> I have an exim 4.10 (I realize it's dated) running on a NAT'ed host
> at my house. The network service is provided by my cable company, and
> it's an IP in a "dialup block" so it get's blackholed by some sites.
>
> I've set up a smarthost using the following router entry:
>
> smartroute:
>    driver        = manualroute
>    domains       = !+local_domains
>    transport     = remote_smtp
>    route_list    = * mail.optonline.net

> which works fine, but I also want to 'verify sender/callout'. This
> always succeeds since the verify sender request seems to go to my
> smarthost which always accepts.
>
> It looks like what I need to do is somehow set up a separate route
> for the verify sender but I'm not sure exactly how to do this.
>
> Could anyone point me in the right direction?

First of all, add "no_verify" to your router to avoid using it when
verifying an address.

Then, you can add a dnslookup drived router after "smartroute"

this_router_verifies_addresses:
driver = dnslookup
domains = !+local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
verify_only

It has the same conditions as "smartroute", except verification. If a
message is being verified, the "verify only" is used. In case of
delivery, the "no_verify" one.