[Exim] verify sender and smarthosts

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dan Shoop
To: exim-users
Alte Treads: [Exim] Changing "Sender" header
Betreff: [Exim] verify sender and smarthosts
I have an exim 4.10 (I realize it's dated) running on a NAT'ed host
at my house. The network service is provided by my cable company, and
it's an IP in a "dialup block" so it get's blackholed by some sites.

I've set up a smarthost using the following router entry:

smartroute:
   driver        = manualroute
   domains       = !+local_domains
   transport     = remote_smtp
   route_list    = * mail.optonline.net

which works fine, but I also want to 'verify sender/callout'. This
always succeeds since the verify sender request seems to go to my
smarthost which always accepts.

It looks like what I need to do is somehow set up a separate route
for the verify sender but I'm not sure exactly how to do this.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?
--

-dhan

Dan Shoop                                              shoop@???
Consulting Internet Architect                              shoop@???
AIM: iWiring

pgp key fingerprint: FAC0 9434 B5A5 24A8 D0AF 12B1 7840 3BE7 3736 DE0B

iWiring designs and supports Internet systems and networks based on
OS X, Solaris, unix(tm), and Open Source applications technologies and
offers 24x7, guaranteed support to registered clients.