Re: [Exim] How to copy all outgoing mails to an account for …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Danny Bendersky
Para: Jethro R Binks
CC: Exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] How to copy all outgoing mails to an account for monitoring ?
Hi, can you please post an example ?

I have the Exim book, but didn't find it there.

thanks!

On Feb 4, 2004, at 1:56 PM, Jethro R Binks wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Martin Ritchie wrote:
>
>> Danny Bendersky wrote:
> [...]
>>> He ask me if I can get a copy of all the messages that he send
>>> trought
>>> that account.
>>>
>>> Is there any recomendation in how to do it with exim?
>>
>> If your running exim with MailScanner. MailScanner can log the all
>> messages to a file. This may be over kill but would do the task quite
>> simply.
>
> It is even easier with Exim, and the basic solution has been posted
> many
> times; however it always goes with the caveat that you should make sure
> this is legal in your jusrisdiction before continuing.
>
> Jethro.
>
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> . . . . .
> Jethro R Binks
> Computing Officer, IT Services
> University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
>
> --

Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"