Re: [Exim] Skip SPAM check for SMTP Auth'd and local sent ma…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Calum Mackay
To: Derrick
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Skip SPAM check for SMTP Auth'd and local sent mail
Derrick wrote:
> Exim-4.30/exiscan-14
>
> Is there a way to not check for SPAM on SMTP Authenticated users? And same
> for mail originating local? (i.e. - webmail) I did some searches, couldn't
> find much to help, but maybe I was searching using the wrong words...

As for not local email, I use the hosts condition:

    warn message = X-$primary_hostname-Spam-Detected: spam detected
         ! hosts = @[]
         condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80k} {yes}{no}}
         spam = nobody

but perhaps I'm missing something? Seems to work - sending email via
local SMTP is much faster, but external email is still checked.

Initially I tried using ":" as the host list, but this only covers local
piped process email, not local SMTP. The "@[]" translates to the IP
addresses for all this system's interfaces (including loopback).

cheers,
c.