Re: [Exim] SASL Server Authentication driver

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tony Finch
Para: exim
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SASL Server Authentication driver
Matthew Byng-Maddick <exim@???> wrote:
>After a lack of replies on this list a few days ago, when I asked about
>this, I've gone off and written a SASL server AUTH implementation for Exim.

The documentation seems to be very confusing. All Exim authenticators
are SASL authenticators, because SMTP AUTH is a SASL profile. You should
qualify it with the full name of the SASL library you are using to do
the heavy lifting (Cyrus SASL?).

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
TYNE DOGGER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER. OCCASIONAL RAIN. MODERATE