Re: [Exim] How to copy all outgoing mails to an account for …

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jethro R Binks
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] How to copy all outgoing mails to an account for monitoring ?
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Martin Ritchie wrote:

> Danny Bendersky wrote:

[...]
> > He ask me if I can get a copy of all the messages that he send
> > trought
> > that account.
> >
> > Is there any recomendation in how to do it with exim?
>
> If your running exim with MailScanner. MailScanner can log the all
> messages to a file. This may be over kill but would do the task quite
> simply.

It is even easier with Exim, and the basic solution has been posted many
times; however it always goes with the caveat that you should make sure
this is legal in your jusrisdiction before continuing.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services
University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK