RE: [Exim] Copying/forwarding all incoming and outgoing mail

Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
A: 'Exim-users'
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Copying/forwarding all incoming and outgoing mail
Dan Williams wrote:

> Exim 4.xx... I know that for sure (says so in the .conf file). However,
> because cPanel installed it, I have no idea what stuff was compiled in.
> So... I'm guessing that the redirect is an extra option?

Yes, check the bottom of the message...

..alright, alright...,
griping and not gripping...

Main Entry: 1gripe
Pronunciation: 'grIp
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): griped; grip·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English grIpan; akin to Old High German
grIfan to grasp, Lithuanian griebti
transitive senses
1 archaic : SEIZE, GRASP
2 a : AFFLICT, DISTRESS b : IRRITATE, VEX
3 : to cause pinching and spasmodic pain in the bowels of
intransitive senses
1 : to experience gripes
2 : to complain with grumbling
- grip·er noun

--
I do not know anything about cPanel as I do not use it. Perhaps someone
else in the group will know what cPanel defaults are.