Re: [Exim] exim4 - separate alias file for virtual domain

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: J-Mag Guthrie
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim4 - separate alias file for virtual domain
J-Mag Guthrie [2/4/2004 9:02 PM] :

> I'm hosting a domain for a friend and he's now wanting some e-mail
> forwarding and to be able to control it himself. If I gave him his
> own aliases file, that would take care of it. I found how to do this
> in version 3 on O'Reilly's site, but we're running version 4 here.
>
> - J-Mag
> http://www.brokersys.com/~j-mag

virtual_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/usr/local/etc/exim/aliases/$domain}}
domains = lsearch;/usr/local/etc/exim/virtual_domains
user = mailnull
group = mail
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

Where /usr/local/etc/exim/aliases/example.com has stuff like
user1: user # local user, with a shell on the box
user2: user2@??? # forwarding user
list: "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post list" # external script

[etc]

HTH
--srs

--