Re: [Exim] system_filter

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: Tim Jackson, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] system_filter
Nigel Metheringham [2/4/2004 8:15 PM] :

> Its gone.
> However is it in debian's exim3 packages or other similar sources?
> If so can we get it removed as a security fix?

Speak of the devil. Somebody got a characteristic exim_filter /
system_filter bounce from an antique cpanel install of exim 4.24 (taht's
another place you can look for old copies still in production).

Forwarded the bounce to Dave Farber's list as "an example of how
clueless spam filters can be"

My reply to IP is below ... though thanks to some kind of mental block I
kept calling it exim_filter instead of system_filter