[Exim] system_filter

Author: Jan H. van Gils
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] system_filter
    Hi,

Thanks for reading.

Well at last I am trying to migrate from exim3 to exim4 on a
debian testing distribution.

The question I have, is the following:
I use the system wide filter configuration within exim3 and I am
using the filter file that can be found at
http://www.exim.org/system_filter.exim now I am trying to activate this filter
on my exim4 system but get a lot of errors.

Are there any people out there that also use this file and have succesfully
activated this system wide filter when using exim4 ?

If so, can you please give some information regarding the problems you had
when migrating from exim3 to exim4 and maybe send me the new system wide
filter file.

Any help would be appreciated.

With regards,
Jan van Gils