[Exim] exiscan-acl - spamasassin configuration - rejectlog?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] exiscan-acl - spamasassin configuration - rejectlog?
--
Nico helped me with my "condition" to test for the message size and
the spamdelete flag in the database. My server is running now and

Please help me to see whether there is something wrong with my
configuration and if something is not wrong, I would like to know why
denied spam messages are not logged in rejectlog.

warn message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
     condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80k}{1}{0}}
     spam = spamd:true

warn message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
     condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80k}{1}{0}}
     spam = spamd:true

  deny message = Message viewed as spam. (scored $spam_score SpamAssassin points
{select distcondition = ${if < {$message_size} {80k} \
    {${lookup pgsql \
        {select 1 from emailuser where \
         username='${uc:${quote_pgsql:$local_part}}' and \
         spamdelete = 't' limit 1} \
      }\
    }\
  }
        spam = spamd:true
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{80}{1}{0}}
        log_message = Spam with $spam_score rejected fromd $sender_host_address

accept

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of
      things in heaven, and things in earth, and things
      under the earth; And that every tongue should confess
      that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the
      Father."              Philippians 2:10,11