Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jim Archer
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4
Thanks to everyone's help, I now have bots Spam Assassin and Clam AV
running under exiscan-acl (with the Exim4 from the debian heavy package).
It is mostly working, but I did notice that Spam Assassin no longer seems
to read the local.cf file. In particular, it no longer uses the
report_safe option to make the original message an attachment.

I assume there must be some way to pass options to spam assassin from the
exim4 conf file, or at least specify a conf file for sa to use, but I can't
find this. Can this be done?

Thanks...

--On Tuesday, February 03, 2004 11:57 PM +0100 Dominik Ruf