[Exim] How do I display string match in my error message.

Author: Segree, Gareth
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [Exim] How do I display string match in my error message.
I want to deny recipients (BCC:, CC:, TO:) that are in a file

deny      message      = Address is blacklisted here.
          recipients   = /etc/mail/blacklist-email-address
          log_message  = This email address ($variable) is locally
blacklisted

How can I display the string found in the above line.

/etc/mail/blacklist-email-address
bb@???
aaa@???

Gareth Segree