RE: [Exim] Mailer-Daemon and multiple domains ?

Author: Eli
To: 'Jeff Lasman', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Mailer-Daemon and multiple domains ?
You sure you're not working for us? :) That's exactly what we do as well.
It works 80% of the time, but if you're a nerdy type, it doesn't take much
to trace stuff back to us since registrars require valid contact info...
:P

If I have a bit of free time after completing some projects I've got going
right now, I wouldn't have any problems taking a peek at the source code to
see if anything can be done to hack up some sort of new setting that can be
set dynamically or something - but chances are that someone who knows what
they're doing can have a better (and working) solution before I could! No
promises here...

Eli.