[Exim] Forced Outgoing Router Condition Help

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: James W. Brinkerhoff
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Forced Outgoing Router Condition Help
I'm trying to create a router that will force email out to a smarthost
based upon a sql query and a header check.    The router applies this
header after the fact to prevent mail loops (smarthost may route back to
  us).    What I have so far is below, however I know the condition=
logic  is flawed in some way.   My query works fine, so I was wondering
if anyone else could tell me what my problem is.

outgoing_forced_route:
   driver = manualroute
   condition = ${if and { \
     {!def:h_X-ISpace-Rerouted:} \
     {eq {1} {$lookup mysql{SQL_Q_REROUTE}{$value} } } \
   } {yes}{no} }
   route_data = ${lookup mysql{SQL_Q_OUTROUTE} }
   headers_add = "X-ISpace-Rerouted: true\n"
   transport = remote_smtp
   no_more

Thanks in advance,

James W. Brinkerhoff