Re: [Exim] RBL DNS Lists, any suggestion?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Fred Viles
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] RBL DNS Lists, any suggestion?
On 30 Jan 2004 at 12:17, Richard Welty wrote about
    "Re: [Exim] RBL DNS Lists, any sugge":

| someone else suggested the sbl/cbl combo. i use the sbl and the
| cbl, but my configuration is finer grained than the combo; i check
| the cbl (cbl.abuseat.org)

The Spamhaus web pile states that the XBL "wholly incorporates" the
CBL. That phrasing doesn't make it clear to me whether the XBL is
just a copy of the CBL, or if it is a proper superset of the CBL.

Posts here suggest it is a copy, does anyone know for sure?

- Fred