AW: [Exim] eximon usage

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Simon Lange
Para: 'Richard Welty'
CC: exim-users
Asunto: AW: [Exim] eximon usage
> > Any web server or app server I've ever used (about 25) has
> source ip
> > and many methods of username/password restrictions, all of
> which have
> > been tested in thousands of production, commercial
> environments. All
> > of largest IT companies in the world depend on this
> security. These
> > mechanisms are proven by a user base much larger than Exim has ever
> > had.
> oh come now. i from time to time do security audits of web
> applications for customers, and time and time again i've
> found systems in production with some real howlers in them.
>
> just because it's deployed doesn't mean it's secure.

thats no argument. from that point of view EVERYTHING is unsecure. please
shut down your computer. you are human so you must fail....

if the admin of the machine knows what hes doin you wont get in. PROMISE!

> one which is well known (_not_ one that i found) is the
> session id problem with the verizon wireless web site.

the technology is still save but the responsible admin there has an issue...
:D

regards Simon