Re: [Exim] eximon usage

Author: Blaine Simpson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] eximon usage
Any web server or app server I've ever used (about 25) has source ip and
many methods of username/password restrictions, all of which have been
tested in thousands of production, commercial environments. All of largest
IT companies in the world depend on this security. These mechanisms are
proven by a user base much larger than Exim has ever had.

The problem with Webmail is it has to be opened up to the "public". This
problem does not exist with any secured web application.

If you look into it, you will see that the IT security community does not
share this concern.