Re: [Exim] eximon usage

Autor: Blaine Simpson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] eximon usage
There are also mp3 players, but we're discussing Guis. Granted, any
non-gui is easy to use remotely. (Personallly, I can do more with ad
hoc exim + perl pipes than I can with exim tveximon).

Security wise... Web and app server source ip and username/password
control is much powerful than setting privileged Eximon users and groups.