Re: [Exim] eximon usage

Autor: Mark Seamans
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] eximon usage
Good idea. But just food for thought....God Webmail?
Alot of mail servers out there already have a fully-fledged web server running
on it.
The $20 question is: Is the admin web interface secure? For that matter is
the entire system secure?

In regards to using it, I have never really felt the need for a management
interface either. /bin/bash works fine for me....

Mark