Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: CJ Kucera
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Richard Welty
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 11:07:13AM -0500, Richard Welty wrote:
> rather than behaving reactively to these things, i suggest it's well
> worthwhile to install exiscan and clamav. the clamav folks got a

Yeah, we've been wanting to install an actual virus filter on the box
for some time now, but we've been having some performance issues with
it as it is, without adding in that kind of scanning to the mix.
We've got things pretty well under control for now; thanks everyone
who replied with suggestions!

-CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy        |  "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow     |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,