Re: [Exim] Logging...

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Blaine Simpson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Logging...
One way would be to find the exact acl that is causing the rejects and
add a warn printing the $variable for the recipient(s) (and whatever
else you would like to record), as well as a flag for your perl/grep/whatever
script to look for.

Depending on how you're going to whitelist, you may need the smtp envelope
receiver or the $header_from:. I don't recall the variable for the
former (since that value's used automatically in most places where you
need it), but it should be listed in chapter 4 of the spec.