Re: [Exim] forced open relay

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jonathan Vanasco
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Rick Cooper
Kopio: exim-users, Leonardo Boselli
Aihe: Re: [Exim] forced open relay
I have a similar setup.

All but localhost must authenticate to send SMTP via exim
Courier requires SSL connection on everything but localhost as well

Users must use webmail behind an authenticated https to send via
localhost. My webmail app of choise is ISMail -- which ties nicely
into the LDAP directory used by exim and courier I already have in
place.