RE: [Exim] Quick Fix in SpamAssassin for latest ZIP worm

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eli
To: 'Phil Brutsche'
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Quick Fix in SpamAssassin for latest ZIP worm
I'm using Outlook 2003 and I have yet to see any such behaviour, although
I'm not a dummy and I went in and set the (new features to 2003 btw, very
nice) settings to forcefully convert all messages to plain text, and to also
never display any objects inline. So far no attachment I've received has
been automatically opened or executed.

Eli.