Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Wakko Warner
Para: Nico Erfurth
CC: Alan J. Flavell, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?
> Which brings up another question, "To reject, or not to reject".
> How do others handle virus-mails? Sending them into a blackhole,
> rejecting them or saving them for later investigation?

At home, I don't refuse them by scanning. I don't even have a scanner
(waste of resources IMO).

At work, any known virus is
a) emailed to root intact
b) message sent to recipient. The "suits" want this and I don't have that
much of a problem with it. If they have questions, the message says to
contact me (root).

I *DO NOT* send rejection notices to the sender. The suits don't like this,
but they don't understand.