[Exim] Filtering signed messages

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Filtering signed messages
Problem: On a list some messages have been "disacknowledged" by the
signer.
He said that other people had sent messages using his name.
Since it is occurring on many lists the owner of such lists have decided
that on some lists people must digitally sign their messages.
The solution we are thinking about is toi require the "suspect" ti sign
digitally all message uning a private key, all messages sent to an address
where procpmail feed the message to a filter that check the signature, if it
is ok will forward to a list, if not ok or missing will forward to an human
[abuse manager...]
The requirements are that the program used to sign is available either on
windows, linux and possibly OS/8 and OS-X , the verification program is
enough on linux.
Can someone give suggestion and list the program to use (and, if ready ,
the configuration of the filter) ?

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile