Re: [kmb.10gb5m@exim-users.org: Re: [Exim] OT - Why you shou…

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Larry Rosenman
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [kmb.10gb5m@exim-users.org: Re: [Exim] OT - Why you should not put Exchange on the Internet.]

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 11:23 -0600, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Why do you consider it a mistake?

Er, perhaps because it put list mail in your inbox?

Also because if I'd known you were busy this week and reading the list
with the D key, and I'd bounced a particularly-relevant mail to you
_personally_, it'd have filed that in the list folder rather than in
your inbox where it belonged.

It's a filtering method which has both false positives and false
negatives, and which you claim has annoyed you by behaving other than as
you desired -- that's why I consider it a mistake.

--
dwmw2