Re: [Exim] Stopping out-of-office auto-reply mail loops

Author: Konrad Michels
To: Andrew Lewis
CC: dwmw2, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Stopping out-of-office auto-reply mail loops
Glad to have helped!

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 11:13, Andrew Lewis wrote:
> Thankyou both very much Dave & Konrad for your help. :)
>
> Using bits of Konrad's config, I believe I have successfully solved all
> problems discussed. :)

* Konrad Michels
* IT Manager
* Surfkitchen Limited
* +441189298079

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is
addressed and other authorised to receive it. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it immediately and contact the sender by e-mail or telephone.
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. SurfKitchen accepts no
responsibility either for breaches of confidence that may arise through
the use of this medium or for changes to any e-mail which occur after
the e-mail has been sent.