[Exim-Announce] OpenProtect - Virus/Spam Filter for Exim

Author: Opencomputing Team
To: exim-announce
Subject: [Exim-Announce] OpenProtect - Virus/Spam Filter for Exim
Hi,
    We've developed an open source package for antispam/antivirus called
openprotect. We bundle MailScanner, SpamAssassin, ClamAV also with the
package and it can be installed easily by running the
openprotect-install script.We've hosted the project at
opencomputing.sf.net.  You can download the software at
http://opencomputing.sf.net or http://opencompt.com.

    Installing MailScanner, SpamAssassin, ClamAV on a system takes an
average of only 5 minutes, and all *Linux and *BSD are supported. It
supports both exim 3.x and 4.x.

    Kindly try out our package and send in your feedback/comments back to
email@??? or to our mailing list