[Exim] Update to environment variable patch

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Update to environment variable patch
For anyone who is using this, I updated it to now also allow you to use def:
tests on environment variables.

The patch replaces the original, so you'd have to re-apply it to fresh
source code

http://nutbar.chemlab.org/downloads/other/env-exim-4.30-2.patch

The original patch (same as above but without the def: code) is still at

http://nutbar.chemlab.org/downloads/other/env-exim-4.30.patch

I have removed the exiscan specific patch file, since this patch file will
still work (you just get sync warning things).

I recommend that you use these variables only within ACL stages - they have
NOT been tested elsewhere (routers/transports), so be forewarned :P Also,
my tests consist of running a few simple tests, so memory leaks may not be
detected if there are any (although I doubt it).

A quick recap on how it works:

If you want to access an environment variable (case sensitive!) such as
"USER", simply use "$env_USER". To test for the definition of the variable,
just use "def:env_USER". Quite simple, and follows the usage of other
normal variables.

Enjoy (so far I've found this patch somewhat useful for tracking CGI & PHP
mailers on webservers)!

Eli.