RE: [Exim] Uploading mailboxes

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Pablo Vieira
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Uploading mailboxes

[PV] Thanks Peter. I already did. They are using mbox. Since I still can't
read some mboxes, do you guys know where can I find specs on that format?
(So far I've just found a man page at qmail's website, but it's really
scarce...). I've decided to write a parser-checker to test if an mbox is
well-formed, since I can't find any reason why some mboxes are correctly
read and others don't.

Regards,

Pablo