Re: [Exim] Uploading mailboxes

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Walt Reed
Para: Pablo Vieira
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Uploading mailboxes
On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 08:39:50PM +0100, Pablo Vieira said:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running into a very weird problem.
>
> I want to upload some mailboxes to my internet server (remote) in order to
> see them via webmail (my hosting provider offers me Neomail and Horde,
> running on top of Exim).

Note: this has NOTHING to do with Exim. Exim is an MTA. It does not do
IMAP, POP, or any MUA level functions. It does not provide any functions
for reading mailboxes.

Horde typically talks to the mail server's IMAP daemon whatever it may
be. (Hint: it's not Exim.) I suggest that you talk to your provider
about this issue.