AW: [Exim] Exiscan, Spamassasin and max size of messages

Author: Knaupp, Thomas
To: exim-users
Subject: AW: [Exim] Exiscan, Spamassasin and max size of messages
| > how can I tell spamassassin NOT to scan
| > messages exceeding a defined size.

 |   warn    message       = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
 |           spam          = nobody:true
 |           condition     = ${if <{$message_size}{200k}{yes}{no}}
 |                               ^^^

| this way, it works perfektly :)

one more point: this rule seems not to work with cleartext-messages,
when the sender is not sending SIZE = command ..

In our example, we're getting a lot of postmaster-messages,
that a mail could not be delivered and the stupid sender-server
is sending the orginal attachment back in clear-text, which
makes 20mb text-mails ...

any further ideas ?

regards,
Tom