Re: [Exim] Exim monitoring.

Author: Christian G. Warden
To: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim monitoring.
On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 04:20:30PM -0800, Rossz Vamos-Wentworth wrote:
> Christian G. Warden wrote:
> | On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:40:48PM -0500, Stephen Fulton wrote:
> |
> |>Is any software available that can monitor Exim, for use by something like
> |>MRTG or Cacti, such as SMTP concurrency? I have seen software out there
> |>that checks queue size, but what I need is more detailed information --
> |>SMTP concurrency, local deliveries, remote deliveries etc etc. I'd
> |>appreciate any assistance.

[snip]
> | You can download a version of mailgraph I modified to work with exim
> | from:
> | http://postica.net/software/mailgraph/
> |
> | Here's what the output looks like:
> | http://mx1.postica.net/cgi-bin/mailgraph.cgi
>
> FYI, it doesn't seem to recognize the spams rejected via exiscan acl.
> At least not on my system.

Yeah, it requires a very specific configuration. It should recognize
spam rejected in a data acl where the log_message starts with "SPAM".
If your configuration is like that but it still doesn't match, or if you
have ideas on making it more flexible, I'd be interested in help
improving it.

Thanks,
xn