RE: [Exim] libperl.so: cannot open shared object file: No su…

Author: Eli
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] libperl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
If it was a precompiled binary you installed, then you will apparently need
Perl as well (I'd hope they offer that precompiled install as well for you
to download).

If you compiled Exim yourself, then either you just recently uninstalled
Perl, or have relocated your Perl library. If it's the latter, make sure
the path to libperl.so is in /etc/ld.so.conf, then re-run ldconfig as root.
Then try running Exim again.

Eli.